Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
Header( "Location: http://www.stlculinarytours.com" );
- Check out StL Culinary Tours on Fox 2 news in the morning to get more info on our upcoming tours.
- Are you new to St. Louis? What a better way to understand our culture than through our food! Founded by culinary evangelist Beth Heidrich, St. Louis Culinary Tours intimately is dedicated to connecting food enthusiasts to St. Louis' progressive and outstanding culinary world by offering entertaining and informative tours for the ultimate St Louis foodie experience. The St Louis area and surrounding region offers a stunning diversity of nationally-recognized and up-and-coming chefs, beverage experts, specialty artisan food producers and local farms, and these craftspeople and their businesses can be found in many intriguing St. Louis neighborhoods. St Louis Culinary Tours was developed in response to our region's growing appreciation for all things culinary, and Beth Heidrich is a connector. We support local food and are excited to share what our region has to offer.
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- CENTRAL WEST END I
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Taste, Brasserie, Scape, Bissinger’s Room
- LAFAYETTE SQUARE II
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Laredo, Square One, Element, Bailey’s Chocolate Bar
- BOTANICAL HEIGHTS
Saturday, June 13, 2015
Olio, Elaia, Choquette
Saturday, July 18, 2015
The Moonrise, Mission Taco, Fork and Stix, Piccione
Saturday, Aug 15, 2015
One Nineteen North Tapas, Grapevine Wines and Cheese, The Tavern, Citizen Kanes
- WEBSTER GROVES
Saturday, Sept 19, 2015
Cyrano’s, Milagro, The Block, Robust Wine Bar
Saturday, Oct 17, 2015
Cleveland-Heath, Peel Pizza, Mike Shannon’s Grill
- All public tours start at 12 pm and last about four delicious hours.
- *All Tours are Subject to Alteration based on Restaurant Openings/Closings and Availability.
All Tours $175/person, starting at noon and lasting about four delicious hours
- Our Neighborhoods
Maplewood - Downtown STL - Market Street
Clayton - Demun
View more information about our current neighborhoods on ourtour gallery page.
- Recent Tours
Lafayette Square Gastro Tour
World's Fair Tour & Supper
- Get your holiday gift cerficates for your favorite foodieshere.
- Custom & Private Tours Available
- Contact us to schedule a Private, Corporate, Alumni or Group Tour with weekday and weekend dates available. We're designing Team Building and Special Occasion events so please request a quote. We'd love to put together a custom memorable experience for you and your guests!
- We have enjoyed special whiskey tastings at Still 630 between location. We visited Still 630 on our June 8th Market Street Tour and had the pleasure of dining with David Weglarz. Visit Still630.com to read what he had to say about his experience with us.
- Contact Us
- We are currently planning tours for The UCity Loop, Edwardsville and Chaumette Vineyards. To follow our tours as they are added follow us on Facebook.
Chef for a Day
Our Chef for a Day experience is the perfect gift for any food lover, aspiring home cook or future chef!
Custom Luxury Tour
Our customized Luxury Tour for Six People includes a bespoke luxury culinary tour for six people based on time, date, location and restaurants with the Chefs and Owners sitting down and dining with us.
Our gift certificates are a great gift for any food lover! Redeemable for any of our public tours (based on availability), these gift certificates are great for any occasion. Download and print right at your desk and present it immediately.
Find us in the April issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine
©StL Culinary Tours | All Rights Reserved 2012.