Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
Header( "Location: http://www.stlculinarytours.com" );
- Are you new to St. Louis? What a better way to understand our culture than through our food! Founded by culinary evangelist Beth Heidrich, St. Louis Culinary Tours intimately is dedicated to connecting food enthusiasts to St. Louis' progressive and outstanding culinary world by offering entertaining and informative tours for the ultimate St Louis foodie experience. The St Louis area and surrounding region offers a stunning diversity of nationally-recognized and up-and-coming chefs, beverage experts, specialty artisan food producers and local farms, and these craftspeople and their businesses can be found in many intriguing St. Louis neighborhoods. St Louis Culinary Tours was developed in response to our region's growing appreciation for all things culinary, and Beth Heidrich is a connector. We support local food and are excitied to share what our region has to offer.
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Saturday Sept. 13, 2014
Water Street, A Pizza Story,
Home Wine Kitchen, Pie Oh My
- CLAYTON I
Saturday Sept. 20, 2014
Pastaria, Oceano, Pastaria
- CLAYTON II
Saturday Oct. 11, 2014
Bar Les Freres, The Wine Merchant, The Libertine, I Fratellini
Saturday Oct. 18, 2014
Four Seasons, Blood & Sand, Rooster, Four Seasons
- MARKET STREET
Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014
360 Roof Top Bar, Death in the Afternoon, Still 630, Mike Shannons, 360
Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014
The Restaurant at The Cheshire, The DeMun Oyster Bar, Parker’s Table
- BENTON PARK/SOULARD I
Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015
Sidney Street Café, Peacemakers Lobster & Crab, Capitalist Pig, Ernesto’s Wine Bar
- BENTON PARK/SOULARD II
Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015
Frazer’s, Benton Park Café, Riverbend, Franco
- CENTRAL WEST END I
Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015
Scape, Taste, Brasserie, Bissinger’s Caramel Room
- CENTRAL WEST END II
Saturday, Mar. 15, 2015
Gamlin Whiskey House, Herbie’s Vintage 72, The Tenderloin Room, Central Table
- LAFAYETTE SQUARE I
Saturday, Apr. 4, 2015
Planter’s House, Vin de Set, 1111, 33 Wine Bar
- LAFAYETTE SQUARE II
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Laredo, Square One, Element, Bailey’s Chocolate Bar
- BOTANICAL HEIGHTS
Saturday, June 13, 2015
Olio, Elaia, Choquette
Saturday, July 18, 2015
The Moonrise, Mission Taco, Fork and Stix, Piccione
Saturday, Aug 15, 2015
One Nineteen North Tapas, Grapevine Wines and Cheese, The Tavern, Citizen Kanes
- WEBSTER GROVES
Saturday, Aug 19, 2015
Cyrano’s, Milagro, The Block, Robust Wine Bar
Saturday, Oct 17, 2015
Cleveland-Heath, Peel Pizza, Mike Shannon’s Grill
- *All Tours are Subject to Alteration based on Restaurant Openings/Closings and Availability.
All Tours $175/person, starting at noon and lasting about four delicious hours
- Our Neighborhoods
Maplewood - Downtown STL - Market Street
Clayton - Demun
View more information about our current neighborhoods on ourtour gallery page.
- Recent Tours
Lafayette Square Gastro Tour
World's Fair Tour & Supper
- Demun Gastro Tour
- We meet at TheRestaurant at The Cheshire, 6300 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63117.
Award-winning, Executive Chef Rex Hale will get us ready for an afternoon of the finest food and beverages this quaint neighborhood has to offer with an array of amazing appetizers and cocktails. We’ll also get a tour of his kitchen as well as The Market at this uniquely and beautifully renovated property.
Next stop, the fabulous DeMun Oyster Bar with Executive Chef, Ben Edison, who will sit down and dine with us on sumptuous seafood and sparkling wine, all the while edifying us on his sustainable food program.
Lastly, we’ll head back to The Cheshire for a very fun ending at The Fox & Hounds Tavern, the iconic cozy pub restored perfectly to its original glory. Chef Rex will hang out with us over hot toddies and desserts.
This brand new StL Culinary Tour will last about four completely delicious hours.
- Get your holiday gift cerficates for your favorite foodieshere.
- Custom & Private Tours Available
- Contact us to schedule a Private, Corporate, Alumni or Group Tour with weekday and weekend dates available. We're designing Team Building and Special Occasion events so please request a quote. We'd love to put together a custom memorable experience for you and your guests!
- We have enjoyed special whiskey tastings at Still 630 between location. We visited Still 630 on our June 8th Market Street Tour and had the pleasure of dining with David Weglarz. Visit Still630.com to read what he had to say about his experience with us.
- Contact Us
- We are currently planning tours for The UCity Loop, Edwardsville and Chaumette Vineyards. To follow our tours as they are added follow us on Facebook.
If you'd like to host the ultimate celebration for any occasion, a luxury bespoke experience with STL Culinary Tours is the one. Please contact us for more information.
Find us in the April issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine
©StL Culinary Tours | All Rights Reserved 2012.