Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
Header( "Location: http://www.stlculinarytours.com" );
- Are you new to St. Louis? What a better way to understand our culture than through our food! Founded by culinary evangelist Beth Huch, St. Louis Culinary Tours intimately is dedicated to connecting food enthusiasts to St Louis's progressive and outstanding culinary world by offering entertaining and informative tours for the ultimate St Louis foodie experience. The St Louis area and surrounding region offers a stunning diversity of nationally-recognized and up-and-coming chefs, beverage experts, specialty artisan food producers and local farms, and these craftspeople and their businesses can be found in many intriguing St. Louis neighborhoods. St Louis Culinary Tours was developed in response to our region's growing appreciation for all things culinary, and Beth Huch is a connector. We support local food and are excitied to share what our region has to offer.
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Market Street Gastro Tour:
Saturday, June 8, 2013 Noon- around 4 PM
- Market Street Tour:
Complimentary Valet Parking at
The Hilton Ballpark
Be escorted up to the hottest bar in St. Louis and see for yourself what the fuss is all about.
- Three Sixty
With the best views in St. Louis, Executive Chef Rex Hale and GM Bridgette Kearby taste us through a tantalizing array of their most popular small plates and specially designed cocktail infusions.
- Tony’s Restaurant
In the most venerated fine dining Italian establishment in St. Louis, Executive Chef Vince Bommarito will prepare seafood paired with a classic cocktail as only Tony’s can do. Chef B will join us at the table for a standout course and lively conversation.
- Mike Shannon’s
Owner Pat Shannon and Executive Chef Nick Zotos will greet us at the door and lead us through their swanky dining room with cocktails in hand to enjoy our main course that won’t be debuted until later in the summer, but being previewed – just for us!
- Three Sixty
Back to where we started for another sweeping view of the ballpark, the arch and everything else downtown. Chef Rex, “King Rex” as he’s known by mutual friends will wow us with House Made Kit Kats, Chocolate Brownie Parfaits and Baetje Farms Goat Cheesecakes capped by an early nightcap.
- We’re certain that we’ll get to peek inside at least one of these famous kitchens.
- $150 per person
- Custom & Private Tours Available
- Contact us to schedule a Private, Corporate, Alumni or Group Tour with weekday and weekend dates available. We're designing Team Building and Special Occasion events so please request a quote. We'd love to put together a custom memorable experience for you and your guests!
- Contact Us
- We are currently planning tours for The UCity Loop, Edwardsville and Chaumette Vineyards. To follow our tours as they are added follow us on Facebook.
Find us in the April issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine
©StL Culinary Tours | All Rights Reserved 2012.